The ScintCare Blue 755 series CT scanner is designed as a cost-effective multi-purpose 32-slice CT scanner to produce safe, high-quality scans by integrating low-dose algorithms uniformly controlled by a self-developed detector.
Power: 32 kV
Gantry aperture: 70 cm
Scanning speed: 47 mm/s
1. 20mm Z, 32 slices per revolution.
2. The ScintiStar®* detector guarantees sufficient sampling per rotation with low afterglow and reduced artifacts.
3. 1024 x 1024 megapixel matrix fully displays the damage details.
4. Iterative (NDI) and intelligent mA (imA) algorithms can reduce radiation dose while maintaining image quality.
5. 70 kV low dose protocol for pediatric diagnostics is available.
6. Reliable hardware for stable use.