The Ezer EUS-2600 is an Ultrasonic A/V scanner that has the following advantages:
– the operator can choose between several TGC modes, including the option with an improved vitreous body;
– to instantly compare and view the captured image or video is stored online in several memory buffers;
– LCD display has high resolution and 12.1 inches size;
– AL is obtained automatically;
– the clinical report is formed into convenient results with scan images, as well as comments and notes.
Therefore, buying this medical equipment in Tashkent is an optimally profitable solution.
Ultrasound is used for most diagnostic activities. In every field of medicine, including ophthalmology, ultrasound equipment is needed. Medical device manufacturer Ezer offers the latest development of an ophthalmic ultrasound system that is equipped with an imaging system. The surprising advantages of the model include ease of operation, despite the complexity of the equipment itself, as well as affordable cost.
Ophthalmology in Tashkent needed a portable EUS-2600, which is a new generation ultrasound scanner. During its development, all the wishes and requirements of modern specialists were taken into account. Therefore, it turned out to create a single solution for a wide range of ophthalmic diagnostics. It combines A-Scan and B-Scan on one simple platform. The equipment has a main unit, an A-Scan sensor, software, a B-Scan sensor, switch pedals, a power adapter, a keyboard and a wireless mouse.
In addition, the device can be used for biometric measurements, where it is most convenient to use a touch screen, mouse or footswitch. All records are stored in the database and can be printed or sent by e-mail.
There are no reviews yet.