Ophthalmic ultrasound apparatus for aviso A/V scanning with support + UBM 50 Hz
The software allows you to:
– Record sequences of images up to 10 seconds long. For more information, see Cineloop,
– view images recorded during previous scans,
– save the images in the patient’s file in the computer database,
– print an official report including user data, patient data and up to 6 selected images.
Before you begin to retrieve an image, the user must do the following:
– install the system, connecting the PC and sensors to the AVISO module,
– turn on the PC that comes with the software
– configure the system,
– enter user and patient data,
– make a B-scan image and display the Cineloop sequence,
– save the selected B-scan image,
– create an official report with many images, save and
print it on your printer.
There are no reviews yet.