Microkeratom for automated lamellar keratoplasty allows for preparation of transplant for layer-by-layer keratoplasty using both disposable and reusable artificial chamber, providing:
• high percentage of BSCVA ≥20/20
• good engraftability of the graft
• low degree of induced astigmatism
• rapid visual rehabilitation
• 100% transparent graft one year after surgery
• possibility to obtain planar ultra-thin grafts
• possibility of using one cornea for two patients
Evolution 3E Microceratom for Donor Transplant Preparation
Automated lamellar therapeutic keratoplasty (ALTC) technology allows an ophthalmosurgeon to effectively treat corneal pathology using exclusively extracular technique, avoiding potential hazards and complications of penetrating keratoplasty.
• SALK (for various epithelial injuries, shallow corneal injuries as a result of infection and other injuries, as well as after ENF)
• DSAEK and ultra-thin DSAEK (for the treatment of Fuchs dystrophy, bullous keratopathy, and after unsuccessful permeation keratoplasty)
There are no reviews yet.