Unique CLB Blade Container
• Non-contact system for installation and removal of blades from the head;
• Automatic blade orientation ensures easy and easy replacement of the blade.
• Uniform distribution of vacuum throughout the ring;
• The ring design allows you to work with difficult eyes, including small and deep-seated eyes;
• Easy to clean and process;
• Large selection of vacuum ring sizes.
Ergonomic and lightweight handle
• Individual motors for oscillation and advancement provide controlled oscillation;
• Fast connection and disconnection;
• Smooth screw drive.
• Large, bright, readable display;
• The built-in battery allows you to work for several hours;
• No vacuum loss;
• Almost silent.
• Reliable design. Anti-slip pedal coating.
Microkeratom Features of automatic microkeratom ML7:
• Ability to work with one hand;
• Unique CLB blade container system;
• Reliable vacuum system;
• Location of the handle: temporal, nasal, to the top;
• Absence of “On the Eye” assembly, which ensures short vacuum exposure time;
• The design of the head guarantees the inviolability of eyelashes and eyelids.