The ScintCare CT16 stands out for its precision and stability. Equipped with a powerful ScintiStar® detector, reliable key components, and advanced software, the ScintCare CT16 is designed to deliver superior images at low radiation dose, as well as greatly improve uptime and daily diagnostic performance.
Power: 50 kw
Gantry aperture: 70 cm
Scanning speed: 67 mm/s
1. 5.3 M tube allows you to increase the flow of diagnosed patients up to 150 people per day.
2. Minimum slice thickness of 0.6 mm with improved image quality.
3. The ScintiStar® detector provides sufficient sampling per rotation with low afterglow and fewer artifacts.
4. NanoDose Iterative (NDI) and intelligent mA (imA) algorithms keep high image quality at lower radiation dose.
5. 1024 x 1024 Mega-pixel matrix fully displays the affected areas.
6. AI-guided workflow ensures easy and comfortable operation.
7. Reliable hardware for stable use.