• Ease of daily tasks. Twinfield 2 includes 4 types of measurements, allows you to make individual and general settings, obtain statistics, maintain a database, send files for printing or storage on external sources.
• Automatic adjustment of parameters for specific patient. The position of the supports is changed as quickly as possible.
• Thoughtful design providing convenience for both the doctor and the patient.
• The built-in high-resolution camera responds to the smallest changes in the pupil, instantly transmits information for subsequent processing by electronic systems.
• The statistical perimeter mode is extended, has a number of additional features, which is inaccessible to most competitors.
• The kinetic perimeter mode allows you to establish a diagnosis very quickly and accurately (allows you to conduct manual and automatic examinations).
• Presence of color perimeter modes and Goldman standard with wide user settings.
• The location of the patient module with respect to the doctor module may vary (left or right).