The LASIK technique in laser vision surgery appeared almost 30 years ago. This method has established itself as one of the most reliable and effective treatments for eye diseases. Over 15 million LASIK surgeries have been performed in the last 10 years.
LASIK in Uzbekistan is a combination of laser technology and microsurgery. During the operation, a microkeratome is used. This is a special device that allows you to bend a layer of corneal tissue in order to further act with a laser that creates a new corneal shape. It turns out a natural lens for the eye. Vision improves, the image becomes clearer, so this laser correction is considered one of the best.
The postoperative period is quite easy, there are no pain and other discomfort. In a short time, ophthalmology in Tashkent with the LASIK method allows you to restore vision.
When is LASIK applied?
Advantages of LASIK laser correction:
– Quick recovery – the next day after the operation, you can go about your daily activities.
– The upper layers of the cornea remain intact, and the corneal tissue evaporates from the middle part.
– No need to go to the hospital, it is enough to set aside one day for vision correction.
– No complex anesthesia is required, local anesthesia is sufficient.
– It is allowed to operate on two eyes at a time.
– LASIK is used for various eye diseases.
– Short recovery period.
– Laser correction takes place without pain, has no side effects.
– The procedure is recognized as one of the most affordable, simple and effective methods of restoring vision.
According to many years of research in the field of ophthalmology in Uzbekistan, patients who underwent laser vision correction did not experience vision problems in the future. Experts recommend careful eye health in the postoperative period, so as not to provoke complications.